LEGAL EXPERTS SERVICES.
CALL US! or TEXT US! : 514-581-4456 / email@example.com
WE ARE SPECIALISTS
We are often asked to produce expert reports representing the state of buildings and apartments (good or bad) and to testify in court about the situation.
You have to know that in Quebec:
The landlord obligations are:
- Provide a safe and clean apartment to his/her tenants.
- In case of an infestation, he/she should act swiftly and hire a Quebec Ministry of Environment certified pest control business.
- For Bed Bugs, the delay is ten days and the other apartments of a multiplex should be inspected to make sure the building is free of parasites.
- ( If the landlord does not respect his obligations, the tenant can call the municipality to get ans inspector to visit the infested location. The inspector might demand an immediate intervention. )
The tenant’s obligations are:
- Immediately tell the landlord or his delegate about any problem related to the security and salubrity of the building as soon as it’s detected.
- Respect all recommendations from the landlord or the pest control expert concerning salubrity and cleanliness.
- Follow recommendations and instructions given by the pest control expert in case of a pest treatment.
( If you do not respect your obligations, the landlord can take legal action against you )
If you think your rights have been violated, contact your municipality to learn about the regulations that apply to your case and have a certified pest control business do an inspection / report about your situation. This report will be used as evidence in case of conflict.
Contact us! We will gladly help you.
We work in the greater Montreal area, in Longueuil, Laval, the north shore and the south shore.